1. ALWAYS listen to YOUR body FIRST - You are here for yourself and your health. Injuries happen when we ignore what our bodies are trying to say.
2. Be on time out of respect for the teacher and other students.
3. No strong perfumes or smellsas this can trigger breathing issues for some and distractions for others.
4. Arrive 15 minutes early if it is your first time or you have any questions. If you know you'll be late, send us a txt and we can help set you up a spot. :)
5. When entering the practice space for Yoga: Leave shoes in the foyer. Make sure your phone is completely off (no ringers or vibrate mode).